If you have added an image to a post and wish to edit it, this is what you will need to do:
- Go to Posts > All Posts
- Select the Post you wish to Edit.
- Click on the image and a image box will pop up.
- Change the items you wish to change.
- Don’t forget to click “update”.
- Update your post and you are done!
Looking at the different parts:
- Title: Titles are also what show up when you hover over the image.
- Alternative Text (alt text): Alternative text is important to search engines.
- Caption: Short description of the image which will be displayed on the site.
- Link URL: The site or image to which the image is linked. Can be linked to larger source image or another site.