Be personal and authentic. People relate better to genuine and conversational messages.
- Make it interesting. Make sure your content isn’t always purely commercial.
- Be active and update often.
- Keep it short and succinct.
- Only Part of your online Presence. Facebook should only part of your online presence.
- Keep it clean and neat.
- Engage with your customers.
- Listen to your customers. Sometimes customers may leave negative feedback, address it immediately and take this feedback into consideration.
- Monitor your page.
- Create goodwill.
For more Tips and Ideas, Subscribe to our Newsletter.